Sunday, October 19, 2008

Me, Myself and I

Mary J couldn't have said it any better. Take me as I am....or have nothing at all. We all come with many different flaws....I know that I have plenty. So many times we try to make changes to our exterior to please us physically but change comes from with in. With me what you see is what you get. In order to get through you have to go through something in life. Otherwise you don't have a testimony. I've been through, I'm going through and yet there is still more to come. I have become stronger and wiser. People always try to break you down at the most weak points in your life. But in the end I still come out on top. Life is what you make it. "Work like you dont need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's watching".

No comments: