Thursday, October 16, 2008

Love..........

"Never allow someone to be your Priority wile allowing yourself to be their Option"

So many times both men and women use each other just to get what they want or need. What ever happened to caring about peoples feelings? I'm a strong believer in not wasting my time on something that's not meant to be. There have been times in the past where I have allowed someone to be a priority in my life....yet in return I was just an option. Telling someone that you love them is just the words themselves coming out of your mouth. Love is an action word. You must display it, express it, show it and feel it from deep with in. I have been in love before and it was the best feeling in the world. It always is until someone gets hurt. Unfortunately I was the one who got hurt. I allowed the man that I once loved and was in love with....to hurt me. I say that because I was so blinded by love that I couldn't really see what was happening. He was a constant priority in my life.....yet I was constantly on the back burner in his. I constantly went out of my way to do things to show my love and affection for him. He constantly mouthed what he felt yet showed nothing in return. I haven't shut the door on falling in love again because I know it will happen again when the time is right. I'm not going to settle for "Mr. Right Now". I know that love will happen again when the time is right and when "Mr. Right" comes along......if he hasn't already :) Patience is truly a virtue.....and while I continue to be patient....I'm just building up all the love and affection that is stored inside of me so that I can share it with the one I will soon grow to love! So watch out "Mr. Right".....get ready because here I come!

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."

No comments: