Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bust Your Windows.....LOL

I was in the car this afternoon and that new Jazmin Sullivan song "bust your windows" came on the radio. I had heard it once before but I didn't really listen to the lyrics. So today when it came on the radio I turned up the volume and listened to the lyrics. This is a song that’s full of hurt and pain. The woman in the song is hurt because she saw her man lying next to another woman. So in return she busted the windows out of his car. She wanted him to feel the pain she felt in return. A lot of women tend to react in this same exact way when they find out their man has cheated on them. I've been hurt and cheated on......and at the time many devious thoughts ran across my mind as to how I could make this man hurt the way he hurt me. But I snapped back to reality and realized that "KARMA" is a bitch. What goes around truly does come back around. As I look back on my past relationships in which I've been hurt...I didn't have to do a thing to get revenge. No good comes from negativity. You shouldn't play with people's feelings and never tell someone that you love them if you don't really mean it. Material things can always be replaced so ladies don't go out slashing your man's tires or busting the windows out of his car. It's not worth it!!!! Just know that time heals all wounds and in the end you will become a stronger and better person. It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

No comments: