Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So here it goes.....This is just the beginning

Time is passing me by. I finished my first block of classes since going back to school in the spring and I must say I've done well thus far.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that so much can happen in a month's time. In the past month I have....been to DC twice........got to see my bestest from Cali......met some great people :) and I'm happier than I have been in a long time.

Life is passing me by so quickly but I like it. I have a plan set for myself. I will say "Good Bye" to Michigan with in a year and a half to two years tops. I have a lot of potential to do so much with my life and unfortunately Michigan is not the place in which I can do that. Where will I end up? I have absolutely no idea. My family in Maryland wants me to move there so badly....yet in my heart I don't think that's where I'm meant to be. So pay attention....we'll just have to wait and see. I've been at a cross road for so long and finally life is going in the direction I want it to go.

Part of me is nervous and scared.....but that's a good thing. It means that change is on the horizon and change is definitely a good thing. So....I feel like I've been knocked the hell down. But I'll just get my ass back up!!!!

So hey folks I haven't gone anywhere I've just been a little busy and side tracked. But taking care of business.

Stay Tuned..............A continuation will soonfollow.

No comments: