Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This Journey I call "LIFE"

Life has been quite a whirlwind these past few months. I've had some ups and I've had some downs....but at the end of the day...I'm still here. What can I say...it's part of the journey I am presently taking.

This journey is full of unexpected surprises and I tell ya I never know what to expect. I think that's what makes it so exciting...even if negativity is involved in it.

I'm a firm believer that we must find a way to turn the negative things we endure in life into a positive. I've made it through many tough times in my journey and I know that's what has shaped and molded me into the individual I am today.....as well as made me a stronger individual.

I believe that people come in and out of our lives for a reason and the majority of the time for reasons unknown.

Today I was pondering and came to realize that many of us aren't aware that we are born to die. So many times we take the little things in life for granted. We can be here today and gone tomorrow without warning. That's why I feel it is very important to always tell people how you feel. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them and how much you care about them because the opportunity may never present itself again.

No comments: