Friday, May 15, 2009

Back on track....

Have you ever felt like you've let time pass you by to a point of no return? I can't believe that it has been two months since my last post. Wow!!!!! So much has happened in such a short period of time. Let's see...I started my online classes which I must say have been kicking my butt. Yet, I know it will all eventually pay off one day. LOL. My birthday has come and gone and I am truly grateful and blessed with the friends and family that I have in my life. Those people are in my life because they want to be...and apparently that is where God has placed them. Once again.... I am truly blessed!!!!!

Oh yeah so I have an official blogger stalker. Let me just say this....ladies please please step your game up. It's about being independent and holding your own in this world. You shouldn't need a man to validate who you are. Also if a man doesn't want to be bothered with you....don't waste your time bothering him. Anytime you have to make negative comments about another woman that you don't know or know anything about.....shows that you lack self esteem and you are obviously insecure. It's crazy, insecure, jealous women like that who make the rest of us look bad. So anyway.....I just brush my shoulders off and let it go.

Work has been consuming a lot of my time but now I can finally breathe. All in all I must say that life has been good. I have been stress free, drama free and my health is in tip top condition. Ya girl has been doin' her thang!!!! So yes....I will toot my own horn. BEEP BEEP!!!!!

Well I just wanted to post an update and let the rest of the world know that I am breathing. Stay tuned for the next episode because it's about to get real deep. DUECES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Spelangel said...

Girl, you have to call me and tell me about this blogger stalker...there is always one, huh? LOL Love ya!