Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Live

"Live each day as if it's your last, one day it will be"

I try to live by that quote. Sometimes I feel as if I could have done more in one day than I actually did. It's kinda like...why put off what you can do today for tomorrow. Granted tomorrow may never come for you. We as people make up so many excuses for ourselves as to why we didn't do this....or why we didn't do that. Now okay we all aren't going to react the way Queen Latifah did in the movie "Last Holiday"....but I'm sure it shed some light on people even though it was a fictional movie. Or like the movie the "Bucket List". These two men knew they were going to die and came up with a list of things they were going to do together/individually before they died. They came to the realization that they were more alive when they were dying than before they knew death was knocking at their door. It gives more meaning and purpose to the "live each day as if it were your last quote". I interpret it like this....we shouldn't take the little things for granted. Live life with no regrets...whether the circumstance or situation be good or bad. Know that all things happen for a reason. Always try to give everything you do 100%... if you are given a second chance next time try harder....but never give up. At the end of the day life is too short to complain about the "what if's" and the shoulda...woulda...couldas. Only you can do what you have to do....to get to where you want to be. I'm not where I want to be...not even that close....l but I know that I am on my way.

No comments: