Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Do It!

Life is too short to live your life making up excuses for yourself. I've been guilty of it too. Yet I have learned that I have to live my life for me...and that I gotta do what I gotta do...to get to where I want to be. I am not remotely close to where I want to be in life. Yet at the same time I am now mentally prepared, focused and motivated to do what I need to do to go forward. My philosophy is this: why wait for the bus to pick you up when you can get a head start walking. We spend too much time complaining and worrying about what’s gonna happen next. When all you have to do is just make it happen! If you hate your job....stop complaining. Do what you gotta do to change it. If you aren't happen with the people in your life.....remove them from it. If you don’t trust them anyway, they don’t need in it. Life is definitely what you make it. So for the time being I know that I will continue to hit bumps in the road, question if I'm going in the right direction and have moments where yes "I will fail". But I will pick myself up...brush my shoulders off and keep it going. "The sky is the limit and you know that you keep on...just keep on pressin on"!!!!!!!

No comments: