Monday, September 22, 2008

Happiness

Today is just another day with many thoughts running through my mind. Today I am happy! My definition of happiness is knowing that those who are part of my inner circle are happy and okay. Happiness has many different definitions. Happiness is love.....knowing that someone loves me back just as much as I love them. Happiness is the mere thought of a person that puts a smile on your face. Happiness is a feeling of catching a great pair of shoes on clearance. Happiness doesn't just have one definition to me. Depending on who you are...happiness may not even exist in your life. I am thankful and grateful today that happiness truly does exist in my life. Happiness is watching the blossoming relationship that my parents have. Throughout the years of my life I have watched them grow in many different ways but most of all I have watched them grow together as one. I too want the happiness that they share together as a married couple. I know that life has many ups and downs but that’s what shapes and molds us into the individuals we are today. True happiness comes with personal growth and love for yourself. So every day that I am blessed to see another day is a day full of happiness for me. Knowing that I can share my love and happiness with those closest to me...is all the happiness I need.

No comments: